What's New ?
★The guideline for presentations has been uploaded ! Every presenter is requested to read and follow the guideline.
★The initial time schedules for industrial tours have been changed !
For details, please go checking on each page of ‘Kyoto Tour’ and Okayama Tour’.
From 10th –12th March 2014, the 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3R International) and the 13th Expert Meeting on Solid Waste Management in Asia and Pacific Islands (SWAPI) will be held at Kyoto University (Clock Tower Centennial Hall), Kyoto, Japan.
We’ll strive for a truly “3R” style conference. We’ll use reused FUROSHIKI as a conference bag, avoid disposable cups or name tags, etc. Please cooperate with us. *If you bring your own name tag (reused one), you can get ecological postcards.
- The registration system will start October 2013
- Deadline for abstracts: 20 January 2014
- Deadline for early registration: 30 January 2014
- Conference: 10–12 March 2014
- Welcome reception: evening of 10 March 2014
- Banquet: evening of 11 March 2014
- Technical tour: 12-13 March 2014
- ORGANIZER: Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JSMCWM)
- CO-ORGANIZERS: Korean Society of Waste Management (KSWM), Society for Solid Waste, Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences (SSW-CSES) and other regional and global academic networks
- SUPPORTERS: Ministry of the Environment Government of Japan, UNEP-IETC, UNCRD, JICA Kansai, IGES, Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto City