The deadline for the abstracts for 3R International Scientific Conference is extended!
Extended (New) deadline for abstracts: 31 December 2013
From 10th –12th March 2014, the 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3R International) and the 13th Expert Meeting on Solid Waste Management in Asia and Pacific Islands (SWAPI) will be held at Kyoto University (Clock Tower Centennial Hall), Kyoto, Japan.
Please check “Call For Abstracts” leaflet.
We’ll strive for a truly “3R” style conference. We’ll use reused FUROSHIKI as a conference bag, avoid disposable cups or name tags, etc. Please cooperate with us. *If you bring your own name tag (reused one), you can get ecological postcards.
- The registration system will start October 2013
- Deadline for abstracts: 31 December 2013
- Deadline for early registration: 30 January 2014
- Conference: 10–12 March 2014
- Welcome reception: evening of 10 March 2014
- Banquet: evening of 11 March 2014
- Technical tour: 12-13 March 2014
- ORGANIZER: Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JSMCWM)
- CO-ORGANIZERS: Korean Society of Waste Management (KSWM), Society for Solid Waste, Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences (SSW-CSES) and other regional and global academic networks
- SUPPORTERS: Ministry of the Environment Government of Japan, UNEP-IETC, UNCRD, JICA Kansai, IGES, Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto City
|Japanese Challenges for Material Cycles and Waste Management (TBD)||The Application of MFA/SFA for Decision Making in Resource and Waste Management||Waste Management and Resource Recycling in Asia|
Administrative Vice-Minister of the Environment of Japan
|Prof. Dr. P.H.Brunner
Vienna University of Technology (VUT)
|Prof. Dr. P.Agamuthu
University of Malaya
|Past, Present and Future of Waste Management in Korea||Development and Policy of Solid Waste Treatment Industry in China||Integrated Approach for Sustainable Material Cycles and Waste Management|
|Prof. Dr. YC.Seo
Yonsei University, President of KSWM
|Prof. Dr. H.Hu
Ministry of Environmental Protection, Director of SSW-CSES
|Prof. Dr. S.Sakai